Wednesday, May 16, 2007

95 on Keerom, Keerom Street

Your decor lovely. Your location dodgy. Your food...My salad starter was small... the ingredients listed were there but just...I cannot even recall the name...must have been immemorable. The main meal the Pork was nice my partners Ravioli a bit of a starter portion....the dessert my chocolate souffle well it had flopped for the price I expected it to be upstanding and proud...my partners dessert was sour tinged with what you possibly call sour cream mmmmm maybe off cream. Your italian chef touting from table to table nice touch ...maybe....If he was the chef I would have preffered him to be cooking my food. Overall my main meal was nice but then a Fiat Uno is nice.....As i said your decor is lovely ...............but I cannot eat the decor.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's up with that chef, I would also have preffered the chef to be cooking. Maybe then my food portion would have been bigger. The food was ok, portion not worth mentioning. Typical Cape Town over rated eating establishment

Anonymous said...

Come on they are not that bad only overpriced