Tuesday, January 27, 2009

i hate poser reviewers

Poser reviewers like Roussouw really get my goat. If u ask him what is his favourite restaurant then it will undoubtedly be whatever eat out says. I have eaten at many restaurant that he regards highly and sometimes I think that maybe it is I who live in a parallel universe. For example he rates HQ a new one steak restaurant (they only serve a 250g sirloin R140) very highly yet when i ate there i found the one and only steak they serve chewy. No flavour in the meat and chewy. It is obvious to me that they do not hang there meat. I was also served a glass of red wine from the fridge. Who knows how long it had been standing there. The decor is nice but i cannot lick the walls. FFS if the only thing that you are serving is a sirloin then it goddamm better be tasty and tender. There will be many more times when i tell u that these reviewers probably purchase there steak from Checkers so therefore will find any smoke and mirrors restaurant fantastic. Oh and by the way I do have my own teeth.www.rossouwsrestaurants.com

No comments: